What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
I missed a - Cyclist - oldroverboy.

Driving very slowly out of a shop parking place (very slowly to cross bit of pavement), Young Lady cyclist suddenly stops inches from my front o/s wing, she was riding on the footpath.

Wound the window down and looked at her and to my great surprise she smiled, apologised and said "me brakes are not working"

Answers on a postcard...

I missed a - Cyclist - concrete

Driving very slowly out of a shop parking place (very slowly to cross bit of pavement), Young Lady cyclist suddenly stops inches from my front o/s wing, she was riding on the footpath.

Wound the window down and looked at her and to my great surprise she smiled, apologised and said "me brakes are not working"

Answers on a postcard...

Sure she didn't say "me brains not working"?

Lucky escape. Cheers Concrete

I missed a - Cyclist - nortones2
Not looking to the side as you crossed the foot way? Rather like a recent event where a car parked partly on the pavement moves off alongside me, then tries to turn into to me to avoid another car on the road. I gently rapped on the drivers door and raised my eyebrows. She stopped, startled. I must have given her a surprise, appearing suddenly like that, disturbing her regal progress along the pavement.
I missed a - Cyclist - oldroverboy.
Not looking to the side as you crossed the foot way?

I was leaving between two buildings, (permitted access) going slowly (walking pace slow) and looking left and right.

Cycling, no brakes.. on or off the pavement?

At leats i got a sheepish smile and an apology...

all's well...

I missed a - Cyclist - Andrew-T

Pedestrians can't claim a right to use the 'pavement' any more. Most drivers now seem to think it's free parking, and the chances of Plod turning up and being interested enough to do anything are close to zero, unless someone has been injured.

I missed a - Cyclist - skidpan

Keep death off the roads.

Drive on the pavement.

I missed a - Cyclist - John F

Keep death off the roads.

Cycle on the pavement.