What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Ford Fiesta - Please advice - Catalin

Hi

I wanth to buy a second car and I decided too be a Ford Fiesta 2009 1.4 automatic 5300 on clock.... but are some issues with this car.This car having 2 MOT in 2014 one in Julye and the second in September.It is legal and what can be the reason? The fall of the first? This car have 5 owner since 09 the first one apeard to be a lady and the last his nephew and the last owner apear to be again the old lady this is the reason for selling the car.But how can become possible to sell the car to different people and to try to find again to register in the first keeper? I don't know the other 3 owners they have appeared on the HPY check.Please help with advise how is the best way to check if this car is on finance or not.The dealer cam in front whit a gold spoiled story... The last owner is to old to drive.. The last problem is the car came with only one key( remote control not valet) I has been trying to contact DVLA but no ansver on the official site number.Please help... To buy or not this car? Thanks

Ford Fiesta - Please advice - Graham567

I think you have already answered your own question.If your that unsure walk away.Also i hope you did a typo and the milage is 53000 on the clock because if it is 5300 and had 5 owners then definitely walk.

Ford Fiesta - Please advice - Catalin

Thx for the quick answer another problem the last MOT has been done in Julye this year and the road tax has expired in 15 June :'( how this can be possible how this car reached the dealer garage?

Ford Fiesta - Please advice - scot22

I'm with Graham, walk away. There are plenty of other carss.