What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Ford Focus - Radio Code Required - harry1978
Hi, just purchased a 2007 ford focus and I need a code for the radio, serial no.: V026790. I hope someone can help. Thanks
Ford Focus - Radio Code Required - Galaxy

For radios whose Serial Number begins with a "V", followed by a six digit number, I'm afraid there is no Keycode generator available for you to work out the code yourself.

You will either need to visit your local Ford Main Dealer, or there are sellers on Ebay who claim they can supply the Keycodes for "V" Serial Numbers, for a fee.

Ford Focus - Radio Code Required - douglasnunab

Hi , I also have same issue, I have the follow code when I hold 1 &6,

Acucfg820208, do I need to to take radio or can you do by chassis number

Ford Focus - Radio Code Required - Galaxy

That's not the radio serial number, I'm afraid.

The correct serial number will be in the form of an "M" or a "V", followed by a six digit number.

So, in the form M123456 or V123456.

Usually, when you press and hold Buttons #1 and #6 a series of numbers will scroll, including the radio serial number.

If this doesn't work then you will need to pull the radio out a few inches from the dashboard and read the serial number from the white sticky label on the radio casing.

You can't get the keycode from the chassis number, I'm afraid. Well, a Ford Main Dealer probably can but it will cost you £30.00!

Ford Focus - Radio Code Required - douglasnunab

No issue, I will pull out tomorrow, much appriciate for the quick responce.