What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Ford Fiesta 2007 Climate - Ford Fiesta - Car radio code - Stophden

Hi, can anyone please help me to get the radio code for my Ford Fiesta 2007 car radio? The serial number is V259890. Many thanks in advance!!

Ford Fiesta 2007 Climate - Ford Fiesta - Car radio code - Galaxy

For radios whose Serial Number begins with a "V", followed by a six digit number, I'm afraid there is no Keycode generator available for you to work out the code yourself.

You will either need to visit your local Ford Main Dealer, or there are sellers on Ebay who claim they can supply the Keycodes for "V" Serial Numbers, for a fee.

Nobody on this forum can do Ford Radio "V" Codes, I'm afraid.

Thanks for your reply. Have just called a dealer and they want £30! Is there any that dont charge?

Ford Fiesta 2007 Climate - Ford Fiesta - Car radio code - Galaxy

That's the going rate from a Ford Main Dealer, I'm afraid. There aren't any who won't change you.

If you don't want to pay that much I can only suggest you try using one of the sellers on Ebay. People seem to be generally happy with their services but always check Feedback before using.

You will never get a Ford Radio "V" code for free, I'm afraid, because, in order to obtain it, access to Ford's own database is required.

Ok, thanks for your help