Alfa Romeo Brera S - Future Classic - mossop

Is the Alfa Romeo Brera S likely to be a future classic in view of the limited numbers built?

Alfa Romeo Brera S - Future Classic - 72 dudes

Yes, I would have thought so, but not for about 25/30 years.

Alfa Romeo Brera S - Future Classic - Engineer Andy

Lovely looking car inside and especially on the exterior - I saw one (not sure if it was an "S") when I was out for a walk recently, passing my local independent Alfa service/repair garage. Loads of lovely-looking cars, just a shame about the faults many appear to have.

Alfa Romeo Brera S - Future Classic - jgrahampo

Lovely looking car inside and especially on the exterior - I saw one (not sure if it was an "S") when I was out for a walk recently, passing my local independent Alfa service/repair garage. Loads of lovely-looking cars, just a shame about the faults many appear to have.

But are they as bad as reputed to be? Modern Alfas that is.

Both the GT and BRERA have a quirky appeal to me too

Alfa Romeo Brera S - Future Classic - Engineer Andy

See HJ's reviews - as you say, not as many faults as in the past, but I remember at the time it came out the reviews from a driving perspective were not very positive. One of the things that would unfortunately stop me buying one would be the poor driving position/comfort, which for someone with a bad back is definitely a turn-off.

Lovely looks though - a rep at a previous employer had one (I thin the diesel version), which I was greatly impressed with at the time - more exciting than your average rep-mobile Ford or Vauxhall.