Cheap K- itchen -s Online - ceagceog57
Cheap K- itchen -s Online. Thirty Ex Display K- itchen -s To Clear. www e x d i s p l a y k************ s 1 co uk £ 595 Each with appliances.Tel 01616-694785

Cheap K- itchen -s Online - FP

I see Vance Miller is still going strong.

There is some quite amusing stuff to see (including, more seriously, how some websites deal with k*i*t*c*h*e*n spammers) if you google the number given above.

I do hope no-one using this forum is going to order a kkkkk...... from someone at the other end of the phone whom they have never seen and have no reason to trust, and whose reputation is so dubious as this man's is.

Cheap K- itchen -s Online - Avant

I'll leave this up, for the sake of FP's comments (although I've disabled the hillock-rhymer's account). I googled as suggested and there is some interesting stuff.

An obvious way to restrict the spammers is to make it harder to register with the forum, but I'd rather we didn't go that route as that might deter people who have a real problem and won't be in the mood for extra security procedures, whatever that might mean.

The main effect of security procedures in most online access is to annoy and frustrate legitimate users, with very little effect on fraudsters who continue to flourish.