What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
1999 Honda Accord 3.0 v6 2dr coupe - Vehicle parts & accessories. - Hackney4Life

Does anyone out there know where I can purchase parts & accessories or OEM replacements in the UK for my 1999 Honda Accord 3.0 v6 Coupe?

Cheers.

Edited by Hackney4Life on 05/04/2015 at 14:48

1999 Honda Accord 3.0 v6 2dr coupe - Vehicle parts & accessories. - elekie&a/c doctor

Honda main dealer should be able to get most of what you want ,if parts are still available.May take time as car built in the US.

1999 Honda Accord 3.0 v6 2dr coupe - Vehicle parts & accessories. - madf

Lots of parts on ebay.

1999 Honda Accord 3.0 v6 2dr coupe - Vehicle parts & accessories. - gordonbennet

Avoid Honda main dealers for parts whenever possible, the prices are simply ridiculous.

1999 Honda Accord 3.0 v6 2dr coupe - Vehicle parts & accessories. - mazda60

Hi,

I had a 2001 model and my independant garage used eurocarparts for OE service items which I think were blue print.

Had the car for 5 years and the only problem was bulbs, as they are all push fit.

The one in the dash for the clock, I had to take to Honda dealer for which I was charged half an hours labour to fit.

Regards

Mazda60.