What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Honda AccordCRV (2014) - Headlight adjustment - sensible Tel

The auto hi-discharge nearside dipped headlight on my Honda CRV is clearly set higher than the offside. The handbook says beam deflectors are not necessary for continental driving. I frequently drive in France and am often "flashed" by drivers of on-coming vehicles when they encounter my dipped headlight. I advised th main dealer of this and asked them to check the alignment. They said they are set correctly. Should the hi-power self leveling lights be set "level", as opposed to nearside being set high as with traditional headlights?

Honda AccordCRV (2014) - Headlight adjustment - elekie&a/c doctor

This car will have self levelling headlights as it is fitted with hid units.Both lights should be at the same level.Check it against a wall or garage door.Even though the lights are fitted with auto adjust,there is also a facility to make small adjustments via manual screws for fine tuning.

Honda AccordCRV (2014) - Headlight adjustment - sensible Tel

Thank you. I'll check to seee they are both at the same level as you suggest. I bet they are not!

Thank you

Tel.