What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Ford Focus - radio code - philford

hi,i have just taken a 6006 cd player out a focus i am breaking nd there is no code with it,if you could help it would be greatley appreciated! the serial number is m065458,many thanks.

Ford Focus - radio code - Galaxy

www.pumapeople.com/decode.php

Ford Focus - radio code - XmonicaX

Dear Galaxy!

The link above (pumapeople) is not working for me can u please help me too. I have a Ford focus 1999 with new battery :) thx

Ford Focus - radio code - skidpan

Dear Galaxy!

The link above (pumapeople) is not working for me can u please help me too. I have a Ford focus 1999 with new battery :) thx

Works for me OK

Ford Focus - radio code - Galaxy

Dear Galaxy!

There's nothing whatsoever wrong with the link I've given, used it hundreds of times to generate codes.

Your anti-virus might be stopping the site from working; if so, you can temporarily turn it OFF.

Failing that, if you give me the Serial Number of your radio I'll see what I can do.

Ford Focus - radio code - XmonicaX

You was right and i found the code big thanks for u im so grateful it was a big help for me. Wish u all the best ;)