What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Honda Jazz first drive - Trilogy

Already on sale in Oz. Why the delay to get it here? Suspect Honda UK wants to sell as many good looking ones before we have this one.

www.wheelsmag.com.au/reviews/first-drives/1407/fir.../

Honda Jazz first drive - alan1302

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder - I like this one

Honda Jazz first drive - daveyK_UK

The new Jazz looks ok, problem with honda is their high list prices and little discounts,

Hard to justify on a value for money basis compared to its rivals

Honda Jazz first drive - Ed V

And what do you consider its rivals? The new Mazda 2, as referred to, or other current models?

Honda Jazz first drive - balleballe

Is the delay something to do with fluctuating exchange rates? no idea

Honda Jazz first drive - madf

Quakity problems

tinyurl.com/np8aa9h

Honda Jazz first drive - APV

The HR-V is already on sale in Thailand. I saw 3 in my first 2 days here. I asked if Honda would let me have a drive via Honda Thailand, but Honda declined. The Jazz/Fit has been on sale here for at least 6 months. There's also a new 4 door 'City' version of it. I think they still have the 1.5iVTEC 120PS and 4 speed torque converter auto, like my 2nd generation City rental.

I'll be very interested to hear what you think of this when Honda eventuallly let you have a go. The hybrid model is potentially a game changer, don't you think? It would be the first such car in this category and, to judge by the numbers of Outlander PHEV's I am suddenly seeing on our roads, a popular choice with a savvy SUV buyer taking care to avoid forthcoming taxes on diesels and benefit from a low CO2 emission.