What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
ford focus mk2 2005 - radio code - busman3856

looking for radio code for serial number V074262

ford focus mk2 2005 - radio code - Galaxy

Sorry, nobody on this forum can do a Ford "V" code for free.

Ford Main Dealer or there are people on Ebay who say they can do them for a fee.

ford focus mk2 2005 - radio code - mosaddique

Read answer/s on this link www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/index.htm?t=107441

ford focus mk2 2005 - radio code - Alexey

Ford V and M codes free and instant at https://radiocodeford.com

ford focus mk2 2005 - radio code - FP

Another attempt by Alexey at spamming. His website is NOT free.

It is man. Pls check.

ford focus mk2 2005 - radio code - Blato

It worked. Thx

ford focus mk2 2005 - radio code - Dartrader

Hi There, I make V074262 = 0837. Hope this helps. Dave

Here a complete guide about all you need to know to retrieve a Ford radio code:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hiCpqO_EfU&t=3s

Happy Christmas Days to Everybody!

Am I the only one uncomfortable with the fact that this guy is not only promoting his website, but now also his YouTube channel?

Well, FP, I can certainly understand your concern.

However, his website is free, at present, anyway, and it does work. It can also be used to do "V" codes, which is something we've never been able to do before. Yes, I know that Elekie has been able to do them for a while, now, but I believe he uses a different method.

The YouTube video, I do have to say, is quite good and does deal with many of the points which do come up on here.

I'm afraid that Alexey didn't exactly help himself by posting a link to that other site for doing Ford Radio Codes which he said was free but it wasn't free!

So, I really don't know. Should we give Alexey the benefit of the doubt? Well, it is Christmas!

Does he increase his income if more people go to the website and/or watch the video? If it's self-promotion then his advertising here is in effect spam.

I don't know the answer, I'm afraid, FP. I'm not an expert on such things.

However, even if the YouTube channel is earning money it's only had 65 visits, to date. I don't think it's going to be a serious earner!

As for the website, well, I guess that it is providing a service. Who knows how much money the Puma People site might have made, over the years, that being the website, of course, which virtually everyone on here used to use for doing Ford Radio Codes for people until they started actually charging for it?