What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Ford Fiesta LX 1.2 16V - Radio code for 4500 EON Rds - Wyld Stallyn

can anyone help with a radio code for 54 Plate fiesta LX 1.2 16V Duratec Engine. 4500 RDS EON. Reg is KD54HZV. Thanks if anyone can help

Ford Fiesta LX 1.2 16V - Radio code for 4500 EON Rds - elekie&a/c doctor

Unfortunately not with the info you have supplied.The serial number from the radio ,Starting with an M, is needed to generate a code.

Ford Fiesta LX 1.2 16V - Radio code for 4500 EON Rds - Bolt

As Doc said,but you shouldnt post your reg no anywhere

ok thanks for the repy - i can see the radio is in 3 parts installed in the dash board - where is the 'M' code - is it a removal job - if so can you give me an idea how? Thanks in advance

Ford Fiesta LX 1.2 16V - Radio code for 4500 EON Rds - elekie&a/c doctor

It is actually one unit made to look like 3 parts.Try the method of pressing presets 1 and 5 or 2 and 6 .This may display the M code.If this does not work then the radio will need to be removed to access the s/n label.Not an easy job on this car.

Ok thanks for that will do - I saw the tutorial on youtube for the removal - looks a bit of a pain, Thanks again - appreciate the tip ref the codes

Ford Fiesta LX 1.2 16V - Radio code for 4500 EON Rds - steve safc

i have the same problem my serial code is m052724 i have a code which is 0202 but when i enter the code nothing happens can you help please

Ford Fiesta LX 1.2 16V - Radio code for 4500 EON Rds - Galaxy

That's the correct code for the serial number you've given.

So, you press Button#1 10 times, press Button#2 twice, press Button #3 10 times and press Button#4 twice.

Did you remember to press Button #5 to enter the code afterwards?

How did you obtain the serial number? Are you sure it's correct?

Edited by Galaxy on 22/09/2014 at 15:45