Ford Fiesta zetec S - Hit a small pothole tonight quite hard, I'm worrie - JamieM9021

I was driving around the speed of 30 mph when I went over the pothole which my car just dipped slightly and it made little thump sound but the ride was quite rough when I went over it. I have an SRI astra with sport suspension and worried of damaging the suspension,steering wheel,tie rods/ball joints or car mechanical parts

Ford Fiesta zetec S - Hit a small pothole tonight quite hard, I'm worrie - RobJP

No real way of telling. Probably won't have damaged anything, but it's always possible.

Does the car feel like it handles any differently ? That's your best guide

Ford Fiesta zetec S - Hit a small pothole tonight quite hard, I'm worrie - Cyd

I spent a fair bit on having all four wheels of my Saab 9-3 Aero adjusted on a proper laser alignment rig earlier this year after changing road springs (originals broken - thanks speed humps and potholes!!).

A month later I kerbed the left wheel but didn't think it significant. Nevertheless I happened to be driving past the depot that did the alignment a few days later so I dropped in and they checked it for me. Sure enogh it needed a minor correction.

So, I would say, go and have it checked. I'm glad I did, what with tyres being circa £130 a corner!!!

Ford Fiesta zetec S - Hit a small pothole tonight quite hard, I'm worrie - gordonbennet

www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/index.htm?t=106575

Pattern emerging here?

Ford Fiesta zetec S - Hit a small pothole tonight quite hard, I'm worrie - MrEckerslikefromRamsbottom

Yes

Ford Fiesta zetec S - Hit a small pothole tonight quite hard, I'm worrie - The-Mechanic

At least these inane queries are a change from posts trying to sell fittings for the room you cook in eh !

The best advice I would give in situations like this are : get your car checked at a garage where any physical damage can be investigated if you're that concerned.

Ford Fiesta zetec S - Hit a small pothole tonight quite hard, I'm worrie - PX-230A

The thread title says Fiesta but your post says Astra, OP.