What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
All Models - Plea for assistance please - Deb0671

Hi There

I am currently carrying out some research in respect of where company / contract hire vehicles are serviced and repaired. This is to assist in the preparation for an upcoming job interview and am hopeful you can assist me by competing a short survey that I have created.

It will only take a few minutes of your time and I would really appreciate it.

I have tried to input a direct link onto this post but am unable to do so.

If you could please click on the following link and it will take you straight to the survey.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BDFC9JD

Please be assured that no personal information will be taken.

Many thanks in advance for your cooperation

All Models - Plea for assistance please - gordonbennet

*AVAAAANT* he bellowed....is this OK?

not being funny to you OP, but we've had a lot of second rate kitchens being spammed here recently, so i for one don't click on links unless our intrepid mod says its ok.

Edited by gordonbennet on 16/05/2014 at 11:13

Is there a problem?

I can assure you this is not for a second rate kitchen, I just some help to gather some information.

Thanks in advance

All Models - Plea for assistance please - gordonbennet

No problem at all once the mod tells us its OK...again no offence to you.

Ok, no problems and thank you

I have also been searching for Company Car/Contract Hire specific forums to try and obtain views from their members also but have been unsuccessful so far in finding any.

If you have some suggestions, I would be grateful, as I mentioned in my OP, this is for a job interview which means a lot to me :)

All Models - Plea for assistance please - Avant

Surveymonkey is a well-known service provider and I'm sure it should be fine. Good luck with the interview.

Thank you Avant and many thanks for members contributions so far :)