What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Mercedes-Benz C220 CDi 7 speed automatic W204 2011 - Location of Automatic Transmission Filler - lilley

I need to put some fluid in the automatic transmission box. Where is the filler please? Do I need any special tools please?

Mercedes-Benz C220 CDi 7 speed automatic W204 2011 - Location of Automatic Transmission Filler - Collos25

I believe it is a sealed box.What makes you think you need to add oil to the box.

Mercedes-Benz C220 CDi 7 speed automatic W204 2011 - Location of Automatic Transmission Filler - gordonbennet

IIRC the 7G box has to be filled whilst connected to STAR, and the fluid is pumped in from underneath, job for a good MB indy so equipped.

Mercedes-Benz C220 CDi 7 speed automatic W204 2011 - Location of Automatic Transmission Filler - lilley

Thank you GordonBennett I was thinking along the same lines.

Mercedes-Benz C220 CDi 7 speed automatic W204 2011 - Location of Automatic Transmission Filler - foxcub

HI Guys so where is the iirc 7g box and what is Star please advise, I am struggling.