What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
citroen zsara picasso 1.8 petrol 03 - interchangeable car parts - aevo79

hi, i`m wondering if there`s a website that would tell me what cars use the same parts as mine. Basically i`m in need of a window regulator for a zsara picasso 1.8 petrol 03 and there aren`t any in my local breaker yards. I know from previous experience that picasso parts aren`t exclusive to citroen cars but I can`t exactly strip down every car till i find the same part. If anyone could point me in the right direction to some where that list what carsd use the same parts i would be very grateful. cheers.

citroen zsara picasso 1.8 petrol 03 - interchangeable car parts - Collos25

Plenty on ebay

citroen zsara picasso 1.8 petrol 03 - interchangeable car parts - Sir Lancelot

Ask the experts http://www.citroenpicasso.org.uk/picasso/

citroen zsara picasso 1.8 petrol 03 - interchangeable car parts - Cyd

The design of the window regulator is particular to the geometry of the door. For that reason, although many of the components may be stock items, the regulator as a whole will be unique to the vehicle. So unless there is another PSA vehicle which uses the exact same door, you need one from a Zsara.

You don't say what's wrong. Some makes offer the mechanism and motor unit as seperate service items.