What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Ford Ka - radio code - simonn

Please can someone help retrieve my radio code M050802 many thanks

Ford Ka - radio code - Galaxy

Should be 2658

Ford Ka - radio code - simonn

Cheers for that i will give that a try i got the number by holding 6&1 together is this the right way or do i have to take the unit out ?

Cheers for that i will give that a try i got the number by holding 6&1 together is this the right way or do i have to take the unit out ?

Either, but I've already given you the code so why worry!

Ford Ka - radio code - Gavgo

If you need ford v radio codes from a trusted website go here > www.onlineradiocodes.co.uk/ford-v-radio-codes

Ford Ka - radio code - Lord_fez

Hi Galaxy,

Any chance you could dig the code out for: M101600

Its a 6000cd in a 06 plate focus.

Cheers

Your code should be 2658

Ford Ka - radio code - Lord_fez

What a hero you are!

If I ever see you in a pub, I'll certainly buy you a pint. I trust you'll carrying a Galaxy chocolate bar, getting out your galaxy reading a book about astronomy?

I'll be the guy in the red hat.

Thanks again, happy friday!

Ford Ka - radio code - fiestaowner11
Can you help with radio code for my ford fiesta M074705

www.pumapeople.com/decode.php

Ford Ka - radio code - alibongo_2006

Hi Galaxy,

would you be able to help with my code? My serial number is MOO1592?

Thanks,

Ford Ka - radio code - Radek

Hello

I have a Ford Ka2006 and need a radio code please. serial no M039781

thank you in advance for helping me

Radek

Ford Ka - radio code - Radek

Thank you Galaxy

it worked. music never sounded this good :-)

Radek

Ford Ka - radio code - Jo w

I have just got my radio serial number in a Ford KA could you please try and find the code I need to get it working.

The number is M031793

Thank you.

If you take the trouble to use the link given two posts above your own your keycode problem will be solved!

Ford Ka - radio code - spennyaca
Can anyone help me with a Ford Ka radio code. I believe the serial is M050803 and this was obtained by pressing 6&1 on the radio. Thanks

For radios whose Serial Number begins with an "M", followed by a six digit number, you can use the following link to work out what your Keycode should be:

Ford Ka - radio code - Grace harvey
Hiya,must wondering if you could help me too. My radio is displaying code, I have the serial number which is M001009. Thank you so much if you can help!! X

The correct Keycode for your radio should be: 6294

(or you could have just looked at the post above yours!)

Edited by Galaxy on 06/09/2016 at 17:26

Ford finesse - radio code - Mak11

Hi,

i had disconnected my can battery, and now its asking me code for the radio, i manage to get a serial no as M054956,Could some one help me with the this code, it would be a great favour and a big deal of help, thank you

Ford finesse - radio code - elekie&a/c doctor

Ford dealers charge a lot of money for this service,but it is here for free.code is 4807

Hi

thank you so much for getting back to me, i ll go and try this number now, Agian Sir, am very greatfull to you

Kind regards

Hi

am sorry to bother you again, my radio screen shows loked10 on the display, and am not surew what it means, may i ask your help again please

thank you

i meant to say Locked10 on the display screen

Ford finesse - radio code - elekie&a/c doctor
Try this.turn radio off.Press and hold preset button 6.now turn radio on.This may give you a last attempt at entering the correct code before the radio locks out.hth

yes yes your magic worked so well, yes my radio works now, and i can hear after alomost 1yr, all the thanks goes to you Sir, you all great Week end and be safe........and good luck to you in everything you do

Thanks again Sir

Ford finesse - radio code - Gavgo

If you need ford v radio codes from a trusted website go here > www.onlineradiocodes.co.uk/ford-v-radio-codes