What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Honda Jazz -56Reg - Jazz water leak in rear passenger side , carboot - Ven

I have noticed water leak in my Jazz near rear passenger side , carboot..

Local dealer mentioned they charge100 pounds to investiage.

I understand from this forum there is Honda TSB, can you please share TSB detailsd and your advice and if there is a way it is covered under Honda recall.

I need to get it fixed as soon as possibel please advice outised Honda garages is ok.

Honda Jazz -56Reg - Jazz water leak in rear passenger side , carboot - elekie&a/c doctor

I doubt if this is the subject of a recall,but a known issue.Check this ;www.beardmorebros.co.uk/website%20pages/jazz_leak....l

Honda Jazz -56Reg - Jazz water leak in rear passenger side , carboot - Ven

Thanks for your update.

Please advice if any Garages near around TW7 post code and how much it cost to get it fixed.

Edited by Ven on 11/11/2013 at 22:14

Honda Jazz -56Reg - Jazz water leak in rear passenger side , carboot - christo

Hi, we had this problem on a Honda Jazz a few year ago, I think it was a 54 plate model. We bought the car from a main dealer, and found a leak in the boot a few months later near to the base of the tailgate. We took it back to the dealer who re sealed the tailgate seal, although I noticed a few years later it had started to leak again. It may be a common problem, maybe covered by a recall. Might be worth a phone call to a Honda dealer to try to find out how common it is.

Honda Jazz -56Reg - Jazz water leak in rear passenger side , carboot - madf

http://clubjazz.org/forum/index.php?topic=245.0

tells you all you would want to know..