What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Honda Crv 2006 - Spare key and fob - harry55

Hi. Just want some help. I have only one key for a Honda Crv, 2006. Any ideas on how to get a spare key / fob without paying a fortune at Honda or one of thekey making services? Thanks.

Honda Crv 2006 - Spare key and fob - elekie&a/c doctor
Do you feel lucky?A proper honda key will work correctly.A key bought on the high street or auction site may not do the job and possibly corrupt the sensitive electronics on the car.the choice is yours.
Honda Crv 2006 - Spare key and fob - bsm

Hi,

Might be worth trying Autokey Centre, Newcastle. Used them before, but not for keys.

Regards,

Mo

Honda Crv 2006 - Spare key and fob - skidpan

Timpons do keys and programme the immobiliser/plipper bits. Worth a ring.

Honda Crv 2006 - Spare key and fob - Collos25

You insist on giving useless information the first answer is the only answer.

Honda Crv 2006 - Spare key and fob - skidpan

You insist on giving useless information the first answer is the only answer.

Collos25.

This is the last time I will warn you in a pleasant manner about critisising my responses to posts on this site. The next time i will ask a moderator to take action.

OP. Take no notice of Collos25, give Timpsons a call or visit one of their shops. They may not be able to help but when enquired about a spare fo our Kia it was 1/2 of the dealers price and fully garanteed.

Honda Crv 2006 - Spare key and fob - gordonbennet

As a guide price, my daughter lost (turned up months later as they do) the only key for her previous Civic, found a chap via the net who drove an awful long way, supplied and programmed a plipper key at her house, charged around £150 IIRC.