What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Ford Fiesta - Radio code - lee119
Need a code for the radio please..... Serial numb is 070017 (I think) thanks
Ford Fiesta - Radio code - Galaxy
Need a code for the radio please..... Serial numb is 070017 (I think) thanks

Assuming the given code is correct and is also preceeded by the letter "M" then the code will be: 9925

There is only numbers 1 to 6 on the radio (preset buttons)
I have tried to get the serial number by holding button 1&6 at the same time but don't see any numbers with an M before them.
9925 is not working :(
After looking around other sites I've realised my serial code starts with a V so my real serial number is V126299... Can any one help me now please... Thanks
After looking around other sites I've realised my serial code starts with a V so my real serial number is V126299... Can any one help me now please... Thanks

You won't get a "V" code for free, I'm afraid. As previously mentioned, I can only do "M" codes.

So, it's either a trip to your local Ford Main Dealer or, if you have a look on Ebay, there are several people who claim they can do them.

One of them is here: www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-RADIO-CODES-ALL-V-NUMBERS-...2

If you do happen to use them then please do come back here and let us know how you got on.

You won't get a "V" code for free, I'm afraid. As previously mentioned, I can only do "M" codes.

So, it's either a trip to your local Ford Main Dealer or, if you have a look on Ebay, there are several people who claim they can do them.

One of them is here: www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-RADIO-CODES-ALL-V-NUMBERS-...2

If you do happen to use them then please do come back here and let us know how you got on.

Cheers for that, the link you sent me the seller is away until the 8th of sept, have tried to MSG another seller awaiting their reply. Will contact the local ford dealer Monday see what they charge, If they're only a few quid more ill stick with them not to sure about eBay
My local ford dealership wanted £30 for a code. Paid £2.77 off eBay for one messaged the dealer and received the code within a couple of hours. Well worth the money :)

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-V-SERIAL-NUMBER-RADIO-CODE...6
My local ford dealership wanted £30 for a code. Paid £2.77 off eBay for one messaged the dealer and received the code within a couple of hours. Well worth the money :) www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-V-SERIAL-NUMBER-RADIO-CODE...6

Thanks for getting back to us to tell us how you got on. I had previously heard that a Ford Main Dealer would want £30.00 for a radio code, so the figure you give doesn't surprise me, really.

Perhaps I should start charging!

For the comparatively small sums that people on Ebay are asking for codes then I think it's well worth taking a chance, as you yourself obviously did. I assume the code you obtained was the correct one?

I'm glad you managed to get it sorted out.

Edited by Galaxy on 02/09/2013 at 18:44

Ford Fiesta - Radio code - jnic79
Could I get my code for ford fiesta please, serial number m073346
Could I get my code for ford fiesta please, serial number m073346

Ford Fiesta - Radio code - ford fiesta 1234

6000 cd m113477

Ford Fiesta - Radio code - ford fiesta 1234

Could I get my code for ford fiesta please, serial number M 113477

Could I get my code for ford fiesta please, serial number M 113477

It should be: 9997

Ford Fiesta - Radio code - katycherry
Can anyone get me a code for my ford fiesta please? Serial no m028744 would be much appreciated!
Can anyone get me a code for my ford fiesta please? Serial no m028744 would be much appreciated!

Ford Fiesta - Radio code - denn9y

hi need a code for my radio after doing a clutch serial no V116269 any help woukld be apreciated cheers

Ford Fiesta - Radio code - chris maj

Hi buddy

Any chance you have a code forSeriel no. M000435 thanks

Ford Fiesta - Radio code - chrisbon

Could I get my code for ford fiesta RDS 4500 radio please, serial number m066141

Ford Fiesta - Radio code - vinnycullen25
Can somebody help me get my code for my 53 plate ford fiesta radio my serial code is m218764 please please please!
Ford Fiesta - Radio code - elekie&a/c doctor

Have you tried the search forum at the top of the page.? Enter ;Ford and Radio codes in the search boxes.

Ford Fiesta - Radio code - Steno

http://www.pumapeople.com/decode.php

or pull out your ashtray, sometimes the code is written on the side or the buttom.

Ford Fiesta - Radio code - Gavgo

Ford Ford Radio V Codes you can get them from here:

www.OnlineRadioCodes.co.uk

Gavgo

Edited by OnlineRadioCodes on 09/07/2015 at 13:44

Thats a spammy survey link

If your looking for Ford V Codes check get you can get them cheap here > www.onlineradiocodes.co.uk/ford-v-radio-codes

Ford Fiesta - Radio code - Fandihatib

Can you help me and find my code please? V070070

For radios whose Serial Number begins with a "V", followed by a six digit number, I'm afraid there is no Keycode generator available for you to work out the code yourself.

You will either need to visit your local Ford Main Dealer, or there are sellers on Ebay who claim they can supply the Keycodes for "V" Serial Numbers, for a fee.

Nobody on this forum can give you a Keycode for a "V" Serial Number for free, I'm sorry to have to say.

Ford Fiesta - Radio code - Katrina1234

Hi Please could you help me with my code M680636.

I'm not sure if it's one person or a group of you who are helping so many people, but either way this is really great thing you're doing keep up the good work!

Katrina1234,

For radios whose Serial Number begins with an "M", followed by a six digit number, you can use the following link to work out what your Keycode should be:

www.pumapeople.com/decode.php

Thank you!

Hi Guys,

Ford Ford "V" Radio Codes get them from the link below

OnlineRadioCodes.co.uk/ford-v-radio-codes

Regards

Gavgo

Ford Fiesta - Radio code - Dave667

Need a code for Fiesta radio 4500 serial MO23389

Dave :)

Found it.

Edited by Dave667 on 08/05/2016 at 18:38

If you need ford v radio codes from a trusted website go here > www.onlineradiocodes.co.uk/ford-v-radio-codes