What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Ford Fiesta - Ford fiesta 1.25 Radio code - Danboy2013
I have just replaced the battery for my Ford fiesta 1.25 zetec. Now the radio is prompting me for a code.

The serial number of my radio is M053678. Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
Ford Fiesta - Ford fiesta 1.25 Radio code - Galaxy
I have just replaced the battery for my Ford fiesta 1.25 zetec. Now the radio is prompting me for a code. The serial number of my radio is M053678. Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Already answered in Discussion. You only have to ask once!

Ford Fiesta - Ford fiesta 1.25 Radio code - jolanta

Please help me. serial number of my radio is V003115 . Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Please help me. serial number of my radio is V003115 . Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Sorry, can't do "V" Ford radio codes. You won't get a "V" code for free, I'm afraid.

You will either have to ask a Ford Main Dealer or, if you have a look on Ebay, there are several people who claim they can supply them.

One of them is this one: www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-RADIO-CODES-ALL-V-NUMBERS-...2

For the £3.00 they are asking they're probably worth a try. If you do happen to use them please let us know how you get on.