What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Ford Fiesta '15 plate - Climate Control strange issue - Englishbullterrier

Hi all, thought I'd give you all a try to see if anyone has any suggestions please.

My '15 plate Fiesta Titanium seems (maybe) to have a temperature sensing fault on the Climate Control.

If I set the temperature to "Lo", either with AC on or AC off, it blows cold air, (obviously colder with AC on.

If I turn it just one click up ( ie 16c) after a minute, it starts to blow warm air, as if I has asked for maybe 22c or higher).

Is there a temperature sensor somewhere that may be faulty do you think ?

Many thanks.................ebt

Ford Fiesta '15 plate - Climate Control strange issue - elekie&a/c doctor
There are 2 temperature sensors . The ambient temp sensor sits behind the front bumper and will display outside air on the dash pod . The interior temp sensor sits in the centre console behind the climate control panel . It’s possible that it’s become clogged up with dust or the aspirator fan is not working. You really need diagnostic test to check the actual value of the sensor to see if it’s accurate.
Ford Fiesta '15 plate - Climate Control strange issue - Englishbullterrier
Thanks. I have a friend we honjas a very good odb reader.
Ford Fiesta '15 plate - Climate Control strange issue - elekie&a/c doctor
A basic obd code reader is unlikely to read the climate control system. Something more in depth will be required.