What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Ford Focus Estate - Why would you pursue a used ?? at the moment? - EnthusiastNot
Or any other car that you can get today.
I’ve been searching for at least 3 months for a used Ford Focus Estate.
20 months ago I purchased a Ford Focus estate for £5000 2017. Now I’m looking for the same again but the price has gone so high that it isn’t worth purchasing one that has been used.

Why you ask? The exact same car 2017 now would cost £10000+. I’m finding it hard to believe that the same car is seriously more than what it was then. Talking to certain people in the industry it turns out that the cars are now priced by the App industry. Carwow etc. These companies have pushed the prices beyond the logical sustainment with servicing costs. What that means is that with servicing costs your car is costing you more than what a brand new car is.

But… I can’t afford a new car…. Then you will end up paying more than if you purchased new.

Ouch… Yes!

And don’t be a bigger loser buying a 2 year old. Most new compact’s are only £2000 more. Do some searching for your hard earned.
Ford Focus Estate - Why would you pursue a used ?? at the moment? - De Sisti
... 20 months ago I purchased a Ford Focus estate for £5000 2017. Now I’m looking for the same again but the price has gone so high that it isn’t worth purchasing one that has been used. Why you ask?

What is wrong with the car you bought 20 months ago?

Ford Focus Estate - Why would you pursue a used ?? at the moment? - 72 dudes
... 20 months ago I purchased a Ford Focus estate for £5000 2017. Now I’m looking for the same again but the price has gone so high that it isn’t worth purchasing one that has been used. Why you ask?

What is wrong with the car you bought 20 months ago?

I know, it's worth too much now compared to what he paid for it : )

Edited by 72 dudes on 08/08/2023 at 09:49