Will ULEZ fee 4 daily Long Stay Parking @Heathrow? - Turkish_Emperor

Just got an email from Heathrow that for the upcoming ULEZ charges for entering Heathrow you'll be charged an additional £12.50.

What the email doesn't state is how does that affect Long Stay parking when out of the country?

Any ideas?

Will ULEZ fee 4 daily Long Stay Parking @Heathrow? - Bromptonaut

Just got an email from Heathrow that for the upcoming ULEZ charges for entering Heathrow you'll be charged an additional £12.50.

What the email doesn't state is how does that affect Long Stay parking when out of the country?

Any ideas?

Charged on the day you enter and the day you leave.

Heathrow itself is just inside the ULEZ. I wonder if there will be an expansion of off airport parking in the adjacent counties outside of Greater London?

Will ULEZ fee 4 daily Long Stay Parking @Heathrow? - elekie&a/c doctor
Surely that’s only if your car is not ulez compliant?
Will ULEZ fee 4 daily Long Stay Parking @Heathrow? - Warning

Just register for automatic payment. If you are lucky, you might not get charged, if you don't get spotted by the cameras.

Will ULEZ fee 4 daily Long Stay Parking @Heathrow? - daveyK_UK
Heathrow is on the wrong side of the M25

Possibly a good short to medium earner opening a heathrow parking service just outside the M25
Will ULEZ fee 4 daily Long Stay Parking @Heathrow? - elekie&a/c doctor
Think you’ll find it’s nothing to do with being one side or another of the M 25 . What matters is that Heathrow is in the London borough of Hillingdon. Which means it’s part of the ulez extension.
Will ULEZ fee 4 daily Long Stay Parking @Heathrow? - mickyh7

I'll rephrase the question.

If I park long stay at Heathrow for 10 days, will I have to pay the ULEZ fee for 10 x 24 hours whilst I'm out of the country?

Or only 2x24hours ( coming in and then leaving).

On top of my Parking charges?

Edited by mickyh7 on 01/08/2023 at 09:07

Will ULEZ fee 4 daily Long Stay Parking @Heathrow? - Bromptonaut

Just when you enter and leave.

Will ULEZ fee 4 daily Long Stay Parking @Heathrow? - Bolt

If the car is parked up and not used anywhere in London there is no charge, when you move it, and cameras see it, then you get charged

if you do get charged all the time you are away you will then know someone borrowed your car.

which I gather has happened in some private parking areas near Heathrow...... ie, borrowed cars

Edited by Bolt on 01/08/2023 at 10:12

Will ULEZ fee 4 daily Long Stay Parking @Heathrow? - Brit_in_Germany

Just when you enter and leave.

Or if it is meet and greet parking, when you enter and leave and whenever the parking company use it as a Uber/Lieferando etc.