What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Ford Fiesta - Looking for a new Ford in Essex - Lewis Mills

Hey there fellow car enthusiasts! I'm on the hunt for my next ride, and I've got my sights set on a Ford Fiesta. But here's the thing - I'm not looking for just any old Fiesta. I want one that's as quirky and funky as I am!

So here's where I need your help. I'm looking for a Fiesta that's got a little bit of personality - maybe a bright, eye-catching color or some funky custom modifications. I want a car that's going to turn heads and make a statement.

Of course, I still want all the practical features that make the Fiesta such a great choice - fuel efficiency, a comfortable interior, and plenty of tech features. But I'm hoping to find a car that's not just functional, but also a reflection of my unique style.

So, if you've spotted a Fiesta on the road that caught your eye, or if you've got a custom Fiesta of your own that you're particularly proud of, I'd love to hear about it! Let's make this search for my new ride a fun and funky adventure.

Ford Fiesta - Looking for a new Ford in Essex - skidpan

Relax, its just a Fiesta.

Keep taking the tablets.

Ford Fiesta - Looking for a new Ford in Essex - Crickleymal

Sounds like spam or something.

Ford Fiesta - Looking for a new Ford in Essex - Xileno

Difficult to be certain of course but the post does seem a bit unusual.

Maybe if genuine the OP could give us an idea of budget.