VW Polo 2015 - VW Polo - Screenwash doesn't spray but not clogged - Roan Howard-Jones

Hi,

I have previously had issues with grit clogging spray nozzles, but I don't think this is the same thing. There is no audible sound when I pull the lever for the screenwash, if I put my ear to the nozzles as the lever is pulled, it is silent - could this be an electrical fault?

If this is the case could I get some advice on how/where to check the electrics please? Is there something I could unplug and give the proverbial blow and stick it back in!!??

Thank you very much

VW Polo 2015 - VW Polo - Screenwash doesn't spray but not clogged - elekie&a/c doctor
Does the rear wash work ? Access to the pump is tricky as it’s housed in the front wing . If it failed during the cold spell , it may have blown a fuse.
VW Polo 2015 - VW Polo - Screenwash doesn't spray but not clogged - Roan Howard-Jones
Does the rear wash work ? Access to the pump is tricky as it’s housed in the front wing . If it failed during the cold spell , it may have blown a fuse.

Thanks for the response - no, it's the exact same issue at the back. It's as if something isn't connected, or there's no power

VW Polo 2015 - VW Polo - Screenwash doesn't spray but not clogged - paul 1963

As the Doc so rightly said, check the relevant fuse.