What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Audi Q3 Sportback - MotorPoint warranty - elhacko

Anyone here had any experience of how MotorPoint deal with claims on their warranty?

Thanks

Hacko

Audi Q3 Sportback - MotorPoint warranty - Falkirk Bairn

MP Warranty

This insurance is arranged and administered by AutoProtect (MBI) Ltd of Warwick House, Roydon Road, Harlow, Essex CM19 5DY

Audi Q3 Sportback - MotorPoint warranty - _

How old is the car, and does it have a full service history. Which will have a bearing on any warranty claim.

Check that first.

Audi Q3 Sportback - MotorPoint warranty - veloceman
Motorpoint tend to retail ‘nearly new’ which is around 3yrs old.
Obviously anything younger should still have balance of manufacturers warranty unless it’s not been service in accordance to manufacturers schedule.
Audi Q3 Sportback - MotorPoint warranty - daveyK_UK
Covid supply crisis caused motorpoint to sell older stock
Audi Q3 Sportback - MotorPoint warranty - JonestHon
Covid supply crisis caused motorpoint to sell older stock

I heard from few people who owned a Q3 about quality issues.

Will a 3 years old Audi Q3 at average use will be as 'old' as say the equivalent three years old Toyota Rav4?

Build quality seems inconsistent with some models from the same brand, let alone between brands

Audi Q3 Sportback - MotorPoint warranty - Falkirk Bairn

The 10 year warranty on Toyota cars if you get them serviced at a Toyota Franchise I think underlines a massive belief in the world leading quality & reliability of Toyota cars.

Ford, VAG etc

VAG denying dodgy ABS brake issues, Diesel engines, 1.5ltr petrol travails, DSG gearbox issues ...............

Ford - Dodgy 1 litre 3 cylinder engines blowing up & Powershift gearboxes failing at low mileages leaving punters with huge bills. Admittedly Ford have repented after many years and paid out to some owners for the costs of new engines & gearboxes.

Audi Q3 Sportback - MotorPoint warranty - daveyK_UK
I agree,
Toyota and Lexus are the best and I own neither due to other considerations!

I used to be a firm Honda fan but they have lost there way in some regards
Audi Q3 Sportback - MotorPoint warranty - Ethan Edwards

Maybe I'm old fashioned. But if you need a warranty or think you do because your afraid of big bills. It's simply that your running a car you can't afford and it'll likely end badly. Buy a more mainstream example of higher quality than fragile exotica which could be a poor badly maintained example. Remember a car a few years old that cost say 60,000 when new. Might be cheap to buy now but the bills will still be based on that selling price.