What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Mercedes C-Class Estate (2014-21) - Worst cars to own 2022 - beufighter

Interesting to note that

Mercedes C-Class Estate (2014-21)

Has been chosen as one of the worst cars to own 2022.

Especially when parked on double yellow lines, without a 'Blue Badge'. Must be broken down.

Suppose the indicator lights don't work in any mode. Most depressing job in the Fatherland, fitting indicator bulbs to MB cars. HA,ha,ha.

Alan.

Mercedes C-Class Estate (2014-21) - Worst cars to own 2022 - Steveieb

Where are you quoting from Alan ?

My sons 2007 E 320 V6 estate is a great car and one I’m hoping to own when he gets his Amarok

Mercedes C-Class Estate (2014-21) - Worst cars to own 2022 - badbusdriver

My sons 2007 E 320 V6 estate is a great car and one I’m hoping to own when he gets his Amarok

Never mind where he is quoting from, what is he on about?!

Interesting to note that

Mercedes C-Class Estate (2014-21)

Has been chosen as one of the worst cars to own 2022.

Especially when parked on double yellow lines, without a 'Blue Badge'. Must be broken down.

Eh?

Mercedes C-Class Estate (2014-21) - Worst cars to own 2022 - RichT54

I think he's referencing https://www.honestjohn.co.uk/guides/worst-cars-to-own/ where the C-Class Estate is 3rd in the list.

Look at the image. Parking abuse.

Car dates 2014-2021.. Buy a 2007 then.

Mercedes C-Class Estate (2014-21) - Worst cars to own 2022 - barney100

Chosen by who and based on what?

Honest John, Chosen by user reviews. 3rd worst.

Mercedes C-Class Estate (2014-21) - Worst cars to own 2022 - badbusdriver

Look at the image. Parking abuse.

Still not clear how a Mercedes publicity shot of an illegally parked car relates to how happy (or otherwise) owners are?. Equally baffled as to where the indicators come into it regarding either the picture or the satisfaction of owners?

Reading the article to which you seem to be referring, poor reliability is not a given for a car to be on this list, there is certainly no mention re the Merc, only high repair costs.