What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Honda jazz 2009 - Guys do you think this is an easy fix without hav - Honda jazzer

Hi guys do you think that this is an easy fix without having to replace the door. The bus stop drove in to me :(

ibb.co/S3X90bd

ibb.co/RpbPbSJ

ibb.co/9Nshrkt

Edited by Honda jazzer on 22/03/2022 at 17:45

Honda jazz 2009 - Guys do you think this is an easy fix without hav - elekie&a/c doctor
That’s an awkward repair , even for a professional. I would try and find a s/hand door in the same colour.
Honda jazz 2009 - Guys do you think this is an easy fix without hav - paul 1963

That'll be at least a new door skin at least plus paint.. Doubt you'll get much change from £600.

Honda jazz 2009 - Guys do you think this is an easy fix without hav - elekie&a/c doctor
Sadly nobody fits new door skins any more , not even sure it’s possible to buy one . Anyway, why would you . Plenty of used doors on flea bay from around £60 .
Honda jazz 2009 - Guys do you think this is an easy fix without hav - _

How did it happen? I don't understand that bit . If the door shuts properly, and it's an old car, just live with it. If that is the 2009 car you bought, just live with it.

£60 on ebay

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/165357080318?hash=item26800ccef...L

but check with the seller first.

Edited by _ORB_ on 22/03/2022 at 18:49

Honda jazz 2009 - Guys do you think this is an easy fix without hav - edlithgow

Not seeing the problem. Looks like the door closes OK

If it starts to rust, rub a little sunflower oil (or linseed oil if you have any) on it with a crumpled bit of aluminium foil.

Honda jazz 2009 - Guys do you think this is an easy fix without hav - Honda jazzer

Thanks for your replies guys I really appreciate it as I am new to all this. The door opens and closes fine is absolutely no problem there thankfully it's more of a cosmetic thing and as I plan to service within the next 6 months

I was thinking this could affect the value .

My car goes for about 2,500 on another trader

Jazz 2009 68K miles full service history , in fact just had full service