What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Honda CR-V - Buying advice - Armagh123
www.usedcarsni.com/2014-Honda-CR-V-1-6-i-DTEC-SE-5...6

I have settled on getting a CR-V and found this one in the link above. Was just wondering if this was a good price and worth going for

Many thanks
Honda CR-V - Buying advice - SLO76
I certainly wouldn’t sink £8k that I couldn’t afford to lose into a car with over 100,000 miles. It might last for years and be trouble free or it might expire in a cloud of smoke tomorrow. Any warranty will be limited on such a car as you can’t really guarantee it and if anything major fails it could see the car written-off.

Either find more money and buy a good approved used example for £12/£13k or downscale your ambitions and buy the petrol engined hatchback, saloon or estate your budget realistically affords you.
Honda CR-V - Buying advice - madf
I certainly wouldn’t sink £8k that I couldn’t afford to lose into a car with over 100,000 miles. It might last for years and be trouble free or it might expire in a cloud of smoke tomorrow. Any warranty will be limited on such a car as you can’t really guarantee it and if anything major fails it could see the car written-off. Either find more money and buy a good approved used example for £12/£13k or downscale your ambitions and buy the petrol engined hatchback, saloon or estate your budget realistically affords you.

Like he said.

Honda CR-V - Buying advice - Palcouk

In England there are some 40 odd CRV's with less than 60K miles

Honda CR-V - Buying advice - Falkirk Bairn

I would pay the extra and buy the same car with a petrol engine and get the TC auto - tough combination. The petrol autos are poor mpg but are known to run for years with minimal trouble.

My petrol EX auto goes in next week for MoT & service - only bills in 9 years - exhaust, battery, bushes, front pothole spring - £600 ish