What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Hyundai Tucson - Where to buy car mats - Guitarspark

I have a new Hyundai Tucson self-charging hybrid arriving in 10 days and need to buy some car mats for it. The local dealer (not where I'm getting the vehicle from) are charging £80 for them. Caraccessoriesplus.co.uk have them for £63 but wondered if anyone can recommend a good place to get some from?

I'd rather genuine ones I think so I know they fit properly

Hyundai Tucson - Where to buy car mats - RT

Try SG Petch Hyundai Car Parts & Spares (sgpetchparts.co.uk)

Otherwise use Google/Bing to search Amazon and Ebay.

Car mats are best negotiated as part of the original sales deal, often a free-of-charge sweetener to clinch the deal - but too late for that now.

Hyundai Tucson - Where to buy car mats - badbusdriver

You don't need genuine Hyundai ones to fit, just made to fit. My wife gets a Motability car, and the last 4 we've had, I've bought mats on Ebay. They do the job and fit fine.

Hyundai Tucson - Where to buy car mats - Alby Back
For the sake of the £17 difference as a function of the cost of acquiring a new car, I might just kind of shrug and order the dealer ones.

I've just seen the RAC sell them cheaply - www.racshop.co.uk/hyundai-tucson-2021-current-car-...l

I imagine theirs would be decent enough?

Hyundai Tucson - Where to buy car mats - catsdad

I bought mats for both our cars on eBay from Ambassador. They also trade as wercarmats. They were about £38 and good quality. No visible signs of wear in 15k miles. All the fittings line up. They have a robust approach to customers who buy their cheaper range and then complain, which I rather warmed to!
Wherever you buy read the specs and buy the more premium end.

My previous ORM Honda mats were horrible, scratchy man made fibre jobs that refused to wear out. So don’t assume OEM are best.

The RAC ones look OK but no doubt they are just a forwarder for one of the independent mat suppliers.

Hyundai Tucson - Where to buy car mats - _

I also recommend SG Petch, got my full size spares from them over the years.

But when I bought the sportage,(2020) there were new basic mats fitted, and they still look ok.

I did try on ebay for previous cars, but poor quality.

SG Petch don't seem to do them for the 2021 Tucson sadly and there's no phone number on their website

Hyundai Tucson - Where to buy car mats - Galaxy

The last set of car mats I purchased were from Aldi! I think I paid only about £8 for them and they were of excellent quality.
Keep an eye on the Aldi special offers because their offers are often repeated.

Edited by Galaxy on 25/08/2021 at 15:05

Hyundai Tucson - Where to buy car mats - JonestHon

Also got an Aldi set, these lasted 5 years but started to develop holes in the middle. Now invested in tailored mats from carmats4u and these are the best mats I ever came across by a country mile.

MNot Aldi prices but fits much better. Around £30 for a complete set.

Hyundai Tucson - Where to buy car mats - FP

I bought a set of mats from Carmats4u over four years ago. They look good and have lasted quite well, with only slight wear on the driver's mat.

But one of the stud fixings was wrongly positioned on each front mat. It doesn't matter too much, as the other stud keeps the mats in position, but design terms they got it wrong.