What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Advice for next car -suv - Guitarspark

I have a Kia Sportage which I got just over 3 years ago on pcp. It was an approved used car and was an ex demo so has lots of bells and whistles on e.g panoramic sunroof, heated and vented seats, blind spot detection, lane assist, speed limit notification etc.

I took out a 4 Yr deal but am starting to look at cars in case I want to change early.

Practical points are boot space as I have 2 young children and play guitar so need to be able to fit a guitar case in the boot.

Options so far are another sportage (but I don't want a new one of they end up changing/updating it soon), Peugeot 3008, Honda CRV, seat Ateca and Hyundai Tucson. I currently pay just under £300/ month and want to stick to that as best I can. I like tech and as I have lots of kit on my current car is like to keep at least most of what I have.

So are there any other cars worth looking at that give good boot space and have good kit for the the money?

Advice for next car -suv - SLO76
Never buy a used car on a PCP, it never makes economic sense unless there’s a manufacturer backed subsidy, most used car PCP deals are around 10% APR which is nowhere near competitive. Instead I’d buy used via a low rate rate bank loan at less than 3% APR. A Mazda CX-5, Mazda 6 Estate, Honda CRV or Hyundai Tucson would make plenty of sense if bought instead of rented this time.
Advice for next car -suv - Guitarspark

The Sportage was an approved Kia bought and financed through the local Kia garage fire the Apr is about 4%.