Fit three kids seats in the back - tourantass

Hi, My daughter would like to downsize from a big seven seater automatic, to a more conventional size / economical car, has anyone any experience of which automatic car priced upto £6000 car could accommodate one isofix swivel baby seat, one other stage two child seat, and one booster seat /base....in the back... she does approx 15000 miles a year, and needs an automatic Thanks

Fit three kids seats in the back - RT

Hi, My daughter would like to downsize from a big seven seater automatic, to a more conventional size / economical car, has anyone any experience of which automatic car priced upto £6000 car could accommodate one isofix swivel baby seat, one other stage two child seat, and one booster seat /base....in the back... she does approx 15000 miles a year, and needs an automatic Thanks

To get enough width across the back seat, she'll still need a decent size car - check out the 5-seat versions of the Hyundai Santa Fe

Fit three kids seats in the back - bathtub tom

There are very few cars that can fit three kiddie seats in the back. I remember this question from some time ago and the only ones were large, people carriers.

For £6k and 15K miles/year, I don't think she'll have much luck finding something reliable.

Fit three kids seats in the back - skidpan

To get enough width across the back seat, she'll still need a decent size car - check out the 5-seat versions of the Hyundai Santa Fe

Surely the 5 seat Santa Fe is simply a large 7 seater car with 2 seats removed.

In normal times I would suggest trying the seats in any cars that appear suitable before buying but at present that is probably not an option. Why not wait until garages fully reopen and then decide after you are 100% certain your choice works before buying.

Fit three kids seats in the back - tourantass

While searching I have now come across some fittings that in effect shift the isofix fixing points nearer to the car doors which would free up more space for the middle child to fit in....this would give her more car choices...Thanks for all your replies.

Fit three kids seats in the back - RT

Surely the 5 seat Santa Fe is simply a large 7 seater car with 2 seats removed.

Many 7-seaters have narrower 2nd row seating than the Santa Fe, necessitating the use of the 3rd row to get 3 child seats in.

The OP will struggle to find smaller cars with a big enough rear seat.