What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Mitsubishi Outlandish - Metropolis.
I really am undecided about the design of this, but at least they are trying.

www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-cars/2021-mitsubish...n
Mitsubishi Outlandish - RT

European and North American tastes are somewhat different - as Mitsubishi are pulling out of Europe they can/should do styling to suit the Americans.

Yes, agreed. But this looks more JDM to me, but maybe it will catch on! It is a little bit Judge Dread.
Americans are going crazy for body on frame SUVs snd pickups at the moment. Surprised Mitsubishi didnt use a Nissan Armada and Titan as bases instead. Play on the Dakar rally heritage by making a competitor to the Ford F-150 Raptor. Would sell like hot cakes
And the product concept is based on I-Fu-Do-Do, which means authentic and majestic in Japanese apparently. Never short of b******* terms are they. Maybe if it succeeds there we will get the brand properly back in the UK again and a little less dead on its feet to boot. But it wont, because it is not an off roader and Americans still think Chrysler when they see Mitsubishi.
Mitsubishi Outlandish - corax

It's hideous. I've seen better looking deep sea fish.

Mitsubishi Outlandish - corax

But the rear view is OK.

Maybe it is because the design is revolutionary rather than evolutionary? New designs often take a while to get used to. It certainly makes the old Outlander look well, old.
Mitsubishi Outlandish - badbusdriver

Just par for the course methinks, manufacturers seem to be falling over themselves in a rush to put the ugliest cars they can come up with into production.

Article on the differences between this snd it’s Nissan cousin, (Rogue = X-Trail)

www.motortrend.com/news/2022-mitsubishi-outlander-...Q
Mitsubishi Outlandish - Falkirk Bairn

In the UK £18,000 buys a Fiesta

In the US £18,600 buys a Outlander

If Mitsubishi, Subaru sold their cars at US Prices in the UK their dealers would be overwhelmed.

Mitsubishi departing the UK and Subaru selling 30 cars in January.

Of the 30 cars sold in January Motorpoint bought 12 x Levorgs, which was brave as they have only sold 5 of the 12 they bought in October/November

Mitsubishi Outlandish - skidpan

In the US £18,600 buys a Outlander

Surely its normal for US prices to exclude local taxes plus US cars don't have all the kit (especially safety) that European cars have.

Need to compare like with like to see if they are really that cheap.