What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
The type of car to buy when you're a woman of 70. - Trilogy.

www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202012056814942

The type of car to buy when you're a woman of 70. - edlithgow

Only used by a little old lady to go to church and the odd track day?

Sounds sort-of-familiar.

The type of car to buy when you're a woman of 70. - skidpan

Back in about 2005 a mate bought a Porsche 944 (mid 80's?) that had been owned by one lady from new. Having reached 90 she had given up driving.

Car had never been garaged and possibly never cleaned. Brake dust had become part of the alloys which needed a nuclear blast to clean them.

It had only done 6,000 miles from new and in its later years only used to go the hairdressers once a week.

But it was amazingly rust free despite the fact the the red paint had gone milky over the entire car. He only paid £1500 for the car and accepted it would be a long term project if he actually decided to sort it. As parts it was worth more than he paid.

The type of car to buy when you're a woman of 70. - madf

Those racing seats look easy to get in and out of -especially when parking in a multi story supermarket car park.

I am sure my wife would love it...errr...

The type of car to buy when you're a woman of 70. - Engineer Andy

A Morris Minor it ain't...

The type of car to buy when you're a woman of 70. - KJP 123

Does anyone remember an old Top Gear where Chris Goffey recorded an interview with a little old lady who had an AC Cobra?

There is a write up here https://www.historicclassics.com/37/recently-sold/1964-ac-cobra-289-for-sale.

The type of car to buy when you're a woman of 70. - craig-pd130

I'd quite like to meet the 70-year-old lady who reads Evo magazine, is gobsmacked by a new Renault and runs down to her dealer to buy one. She sounds like she'd be fun to know.

The type of car to buy when you're a woman of 70. - NAthan smith
Don’t buy anything... get the bus