What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Audi on ice - Trilogy.

Apparently not very good at low speed. twitter.com/TheTVGrump/status/1353390918351597572

Audi on ice - Alby Back
A black Audi being driven stupidly? Gosh, how unusual... ;-)

Edited by Alby Back on 25/01/2021 at 11:56

Audi on ice - Lee Power

Its Sixfields cinema carpark Northampton if anyone wants the location.

Audi on ice - Alby Back
Filling in the insurance claim will involve some creative writing you'd think...
Audi on ice - Lee Power

It will be fine, the Audi main dealership is only 0.6 mile away from that lamp post.

Audi on ice - dan86
A black Audi being driven stupidly? Gosh, how unusual... ;-)

Oh how dare you insinuate that Audi drivers are some of the worst on the roads ;-)

Audi on ice - Alby Back
Audi - For when you want people to think you're somebody.

BMW - For when you think you're somebody.

Mercedes - For when you really are somebody.

;-)

For the sake of clarity, the above is a joke !

Audi on ice - Trilogy.

A claim form won't need filling in. Just add the link to the video, no other information required.

I won't add what AUDI stands for, we can make up our own mind. Fortunately there are some sensible Audi owners, would be unfair to tar them all with the same brush.

Audi on ice - Bolt

Fortunately there are some sensible Audi owners, would be unfair to tar them all with the same brush.

They go from one extreme to the other, either too fast, or tooooo slow, never in between, like Prius drivers lol....

Edited by bolt on 25/01/2021 at 13:26

Audi on ice - Metropolis.
And a Jag for?

Came up with my own answer for this,

Jaguar - For when you nicked something off of somebody.

Careful what we say, might be an old clip of Avant in a courtesy car :)
Audi on ice - Avant

All I can say is I was thankful for mine yesterday.

SWMBO and I were due to have our vaccinations yesterday morning, so it had to be the one day we had snow. Our local surgery is only 4 miles away, but we live on the side of a steep hill on a village street.

Thanks to a combination of 4WD and all-season tyres we made it and had the jabs. Not a hint of skidding or wheelspin. And all credit to the Wincanton Health Centre staff for being willing to work on a snowy Sunday.

Audi on ice - Steveieb
Come to think of it the rear wheel drive MB s and BMW s are probably still stuck on the drive like my sons E350.
He had to use his wife's 22 year old Yaris yesterday which coped admirably !
Audi on ice - badbusdriver

Just to be clear, there are Audi drivers who know how to drive on slippery surfaces. Check this YouTube clip of an old 200 quattro being drifted round a corner in the snow at a frankly ridiculous angle!.

watch

Audi on ice - badbusdriver

Come to think of it the rear wheel drive MB s and BMW s are probably still stuck on the drive like my sons E350.

He had to use his wife's 22 year old Yaris yesterday which coped admirably !

Many years ago I borrowed a Fiat Cinquecento (0.9 litre) from my boss to spend Christmas with my family in Aberdeenshire (at the time I was living in Wigan). It was a very snowy festive season that year, but the plucky little Cinq never missed a beat on the long drives each way, and never had the slightest problems making progress in the snow and ice. If memory serves, the tyres were 145 section, 13 or 14 inch diameter!.

Even further back, I owned a Saab 99. During a particularly snowy winter in Aberdeen, I decided to go out for a wee run round the city. Seemed to end up passing an endless procession of mainly (but not exclusively) RWD cars haplessly flailing about in the snow going nowhere!. That included quite a steep hill which led off a roundabout, but the Saab didn't lose traction at all (unless deliberately provoked) on its 185 section tyres (15 inch).

Audi on ice - dan86

Audi on ice is this a new form of entertainment even that will be on tour at places like the 02, Wembley arena, the Birmingham NEC etc or just poor driving from an Audi driver ;-)