What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
tesco case study - tesco case study - tourantass

Great....But is Lurpak on offer?

tesco case study - tesco case study - _

Great....But is Lurpak on offer?

No, you have got it all wrong..

It's the SPAM sale we're talking about..

tesco case study - tesco case study - Miniman777

OK, we've read that, now say it again in comprehensible English rather than consultant speak. As it is, I haven't. clue what it means.

tesco case study - tesco case study - FP

It's apparently an advertisement for essay/assignment-writing services, i.e. a way of cheating if you're a college student who's struggling.

If it was in good English it might persuade someone to spend their money, but maybe the potential customers aren't able to tell the difference between good and bad English anyway.

I despair that these shoddy outfits exist at all and wonder how many students get away with it. They have only to be challenged by whoever is marking their stuff and interviewed with questions about why they wrote this or argued that and where they got their evidence from and they are instantly screwed, as they will have signed a statement recognising the severe consequences if plagiarism is discovered.

tesco case study - tesco case study - Engineer Andy

OK, we've read that, now say it again in comprehensible English rather than consultant speak. As it is, I haven't. clue what it means.

Same here, mate.