What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
2009 Ford fusion 1.4 diesel climate - Replacing my turbo/buying online - Fishermantom

Hello anyone who reads this,

Took my Ford fusion in for injector seal replacement due to fumes in the car and a ticking noise. After being in the garage my power and acceleration abilities were reduced and had to jump the car in the days following the injector seal replacement. Took it back to the garage and my battery was somehow b*****ed and my turbo is now not working. They said there is some play in the fan inside the turbo and that is the problem. After already spending 400 on injector seals and battery they quoted me 700 to do the turbo. I'm not paying that. Crazy. How can it come out with more problems that it went in with?

Anyway, I need to find a new turbo and pipes etc so I don't have to pay their crazy prices. I don't know much about cars but need some help sourcing the parts that I can then take to a mechanic to fit for me. Can anyone help? Is there a video that u can watch to do it myself?

Thanks!

2009 Ford fusion 1.4 diesel climate - Replacing my turbo/buying online - focussed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuF5XQGbL6c

2009 Ford fusion 1.4 diesel climate - Replacing my turbo/buying online - elekie&a/c doctor
Garage / mechanics worst nightmare. Fitting customer supplied parts that are either wrong or faulty . Then you end up paying twice. Can’t see that being an economic proposition.
2009 Ford fusion 1.4 diesel climate - Replacing my turbo/buying online - paul robert watson

The best source for any information is 'you tube'put in your model and what you want to do

in thethe search,they will then list other models with this work.nearly all cars are the same

mechancally,different engines,big ,little,boxer and rotary,diesel,petrol,hybrid and EV.you

can do it you only have to believe.buy a new fan on it;sown,Take the old one to pieces,put all

screws back in holes they came from,mark part across joint even with a pencil so you know which way round they go.don't be heavy handed,don't rush,keep evertthing clean.you can do it.you know how much they want.At £50 /hour plus cost of complete turbo.£500 for the

turbo so 4 hours to fit.you can do this for much less,they have already seen you off.

Good luck.