honda civic - I just had my 2015 Honda civic detailed and it won - wolf kinara

i had a company come to my home to detail my Honda. They did a fanastic job by the looks of it but now the car won't start up.

The steering wheel was in the up postion and I used the start engine buttin to power up the car. The dash screen made a bunch of clicking noises and lots of blinking. The EPS! error code showed up on the screen and then it turned off. I moved the steeling wheel back to it's normal position but I'm getting the same error code and results.

Do I have a battery issue or is this a code problem that will need to be serviced?

honda civic - I just had my 2015 Honda civic detailed and it won - madf

You may have a flat battery..

honda civic - I just had my 2015 Honda civic detailed and it won - Bolt

If they had radio or CD playing when working on it its probably flattened the battery as they are only designed to start the car, not use radio when idle.

honda civic - I just had my 2015 Honda civic detailed and it won - elekie&a/c doctor
Sounds like you got a flat battery . Probably where the doors have been left open.
honda civic - I just had my 2015 Honda civic detailed and it won - mss1tw

OP's posting style is very familiar.

honda civic - I just had my 2015 Honda civic detailed and it won - Avant

If he posts a link it, and his account, will be deleted.

I do not understand why they waste peoples time, Daft imo

honda civic - I just had my 2015 Honda civic detailed and it won - alan1302

Gets Googles attention - Google sees their link on another site so that helps them get a better listing within Googles searches.

Gets Googles attention - Google sees their link on another site so that helps them get a better listing within Googles searches.

Google were going to do something about that as You Tubers were complaining about their system, obviously got aways to go?

honda civic - I just had my 2015 Honda civic detailed and it won - alan1302

Google were going to do something about that as You Tubers were complaining about their system, obviously got aways to go?

As long as Google is taking in the revenue that they are they won't be to keen to make any changes to their system - so expect that we will see quite a few more posts with dodgy links turning up. Shame HonestJohn website does nothing to stop it though.

honda civic - I just had my 2015 Honda civic detailed and it won - wolf kinara

xxxx

Google were going to do something about that as You Tubers were complaining about their system, obviously got aways to go? xxxx

issue solved!!

(Links deleted and the sub-human's account dsabled.)

Edited by Avant on 18/12/2019 at 09:12