Skoda Rapid Spaceback - Dealership is talking rubbish - Annie Laws

I would actually prefer to use a different word for them. Ongoing issues with the coolant levels in my 2 year old car. After a service last month the coolant light came on. Checked and it was below minimum level. Garage took it in and said it needed a new radiator but wouldn't know until they got it out whether it would be warranty or not. They topped it up and gave me a full bottle of G13 if needed and ordered the new part. Car went in on Monday, no radiator needed just a flush out as contaminated fluid in system. They have no idea what is was or how it got there (hmmm). 10 miles further on, coolant light comes on again. There was 1 inch of yellow fluid in the reservoir. Chappy comes out to collect it and brings a bottle of G13 to fill it up with. He was only a driver so he couldn't tell me why it had yellow in and he was adding a pink liquid. Today garage tell me there was an airlock in the system which was why the fluid had evaporated. Asked about different fluids and was told that G13 is only a temporary fluid, just to get the car back to garage. Really? Why does it state G13 on coolant reservoir then? Car will be back on Monday, 3 days to flush out the system and refill. Seriously? There's something going on here and they are not telling me.

Skoda Rapid Spaceback - Dealership is talking rubbish - skidpan

Is this a Skoda garage you are using? If it is I would raise the issue with VAG customer services. When a Seat dealer was telling me bare faced lies VAG Customer Services sorted it and also gave me £200 compensation for the inconvenience caused.

Skoda Rapid Spaceback - Dealership is talking rubbish - Annie Laws

Yes it is a Skoda Garage who have treated me like a woman consistently. I have no idea what liquid was put in the coolant reservoir and I'm concerned in case it caused some damage to the engine which is why they are keeping the car so long.