Ford this, Ford that, Ford the other - Too Many Ford Radio Code Threads - John F

I too can't see the wood for the arboreal weeds of these threads. Could we perhaps have a permanent information/google guide in black in the list of permanent threads at the top of the page?

Ford this, Ford that, Ford the other - Too Many Ford Radio Code Threads - RT

Why are there so many Ford radio code threads - I'd have thought a a quick google would get the owners onto a public decioding site.

Ford this, Ford that, Ford the other - Too Many Ford Radio Code Threads - Bolt

Google used to refer you to the most used site, in this case this forum but someone resurected old posts to advertise a commision based competition

At least thats what I was told

Ford this, Ford that, Ford the other - Too Many Ford Radio Code Threads - RobJP

As one of the people who, when they see an un-answered code request, will answer it, I don't mind.

A lot of people have very limited trust when it comes to websites. Having 'speedy 11' or whatever his name was, who directed people to his own site from on here won't have helped matters. But people see asked (and answered) requests on this forum, and thus they trust it, and register and do the same.

I've no issue with it. Possibly I'd like to see the really large threads locked (some are 300+ posts in length), as finding the new requests can be hard work, as they don't default to the end of the thread if the person has asked in reply to a post mid-way down.

Ford this, Ford that, Ford the other - Too Many Ford Radio Code Threads - RT

What is the problem with Ford radios? Many brands have been using coded radios for decades, providing a card for the owner with the code on - I'm sure a small proportion of owners of all brands will lose or mislay the code and need assistance - but why so many Fords?

Ford this, Ford that, Ford the other - Too Many Ford Radio Code Threads - Topdude

I asked this question a while ago, people even ask for a code in a current thread but the post right above gives the answer where to get the code ???

Ford this, Ford that, Ford the other - Too Many Ford Radio Code Threads - elekie&a/c doctor

My theory,rightly or wrongly,is that firstly there are more Fords on the road than any other car.Also they were one of the last manufacturers to use an owner input radio code system (up to around 2008).Focus Fiesta models get sold/re-sold often and the radio paperwork goes missing on a regular basis.I can get most radio codes for many makes or models through various sources,but I have to pay for the privilege.It is not the science of rockets to get free M Ford codes.(these also do some early Jaguar models).Providing M codes to people on this forum is soul destroying,so for that reason "I'm out"

Ford this, Ford that, Ford the other - Too Many Ford Radio Code Threads - Galaxy

For anyone who hasn't already seen it there's a thread about the supply of Ford Radio Codes which I myself, and many other Forum Members who also assist with supplying codes, have contributed to. This thread appeared earlier this year in "Discussion"

Hopefully, it will explain the situation and answer some of the questions which are now being asked:

www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/index.htm?t=113975

This has only come up, now, due to the recent actions of Forum Member "Speedy11", now thankfully banned!