What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
FIESTA LX 2003 - FORD RADIO CODE - SCi-Fi

Hi, I just bought a used car with no books with it and the radio needs unlocking. Just wondered how to get hold of the code or if anyone knows it please let us know or any helpful information on how to obtain this info would be greatly appreciated.

Its a FIESTA LX 1400 2002/2003, it was registered in 2003 so not sure if its a 2002 or 03

Edited by SCi-Fi on 03/03/2016 at 11:12

FIESTA LX 2003 - FORD RADIO CODE - FP

I'm afraid you need to supply more info - the serial number. Pull the radio out a little way to find it, unless you have a note of it somewhere.

I will have to see if I can get hold of the pins to remove the radio as there was nothing came with the car. Do you know how I am supposed to input the code in, like I said there was nothing that came with the car, thx.

Will come back to you soon. I have to goto work :(

Edited by SCi-Fi on 03/03/2016 at 11:20

FIESTA LX 2003 - FORD RADIO CODE - elekie&a/c doctor

If it is a 3 tier radio,then you will struggle to pull it out without a lot of trim removal.Try pressing presets 2 and 6 to see if that displays the s/number.It will be M and 6 digits.

Hi

I've since found out that I could press and hold button 6 and then button 2 i get the serial code and yes it worked.'

However there is a button on the radio that looks like a phone, but all it does it mute the sound, I was wondering is that an option to connect my phone to the radio as I dont have the manual for the radio!

Picture of radio is here:

www.dropbox.com/s/oz55k0nvogaceq6/20160305_115515....0