Vauxhall Corsa 2009 (design) - Fuel gauge and speedometer not working - pennman007

When I started the car up this morning I noticed that the fuel gauge was not working. (stuck at 0 with no movement whatsoever). When I drove the car I then noticed that the speedometer was also not moving.

In addition to this, the ABL light is permanently showing amber. (It normally doesn't show).

None of these problems existed when I last used the car a couple of days earlier.
The only thing I had done on my last use was to use a car wash.

The tachco and other instrument lights appear to be working as they should.
Haven't had chance to check anything yet but I was thinking fuses might be a good place to start, but these 3 things seem to be unrelated - or are they?

Any thoughts would be welcome.

Thanks.

Vauxhall Corsa 2009 (design) - Fuel gauge and speedometer not working - elekie&a/c doctor

could be a poor battery issue.Odd things can happen when battery voltage drops too low. Disconnect the battery for 10 mins and re-try.

Vauxhall Corsa 2009 (design) - Fuel gauge and speedometer not working - J hussain
Do you have any ideas to fix this as I have the same problem mate?
Vauxhall Corsa 2009 (design) - Fuel gauge and speedometer not working - Cyd

Like the man said. Try charging the battery whilst disconnected. If it's original or there is any other doubt about its state, get it tested.