Ford Fiesta - DMF fitted yes or no? - - RobJP

I have been trying to find out if the fiesta tdci 1.6 90ps (2007) has a dual mass flywheel fitted or not? We have one in the family which is going to need a clutch soon and I need to make a decision to keep or not.

Ford Fiesta - DMF fitted yes or no? - elekie&a/c doctor

I would guess if you called Ford parts dept wth the reg or Vin number,they should be able to tell you yes or no.

Ford Fiesta - DMF fitted yes or no? - Gibbo_Wirral

From my experience of these engines in other cars, I'd sway more towards no.

Bump.

Ford Fiesta - DMF fitted yes or no? - elekie&a/c doctor

Not sure what you are trying to "bump",If no one can give you a definitive answer,you will have to get the gearbox removed to confirm your findings.

"I have been trying to find out if the fiesta tdci 1.6 90ps (2007) has a dual mass flywheel fitted or not?"

And your post answers my question how?

Ford Fiesta - DMF fitted yes or no? - RobJP

"I have been trying to find out if the fiesta tdci 1.6 90ps (2007) has a dual mass flywheel fitted or not?"

And your post answers my question how?

You were recommended (by the same person) to contact Ford directly with the VIN/reg No. to find out.

Did you do that, or just expect other people to hand you the answer on a plate ?

expletive deleted.

Edited by black van man on 09/12/2015 at 22:20

Did you do that, or just expect other people to hand you the answer on a plate ?

I guess that means you don't know then, or are you just a rude b******.

No, I don't know. BUT FORD MIGHT. Why don't you ask them ? It has been recommended to you twice now.

As to insults and rudeness, I could possibly mention something about the intelligence (or lack of) of somebody who, it appears, it too thick to phone up their local Ford dealer, and ask them.

Have you asked Ford yet ?

Congratulations on proving that you cannot be civilised, in any way, shape or form.

That's myself and another poster on here who you've insulted. Using foul language, or at least working around the swear filters. Does it make you a big man ? Or does it just make you a total thug ?

If that is the attitude you show in general life, then it's no wonder you're reduced to asking on a forum. I presume it's because nobody you actually ever meet would lift a finger to help you.

I think you'll find i've only insulted you!

"then it's no wonder you're reduced to asking on a forum"

Yes I agree I have sunk to new lows asking in this place! obviously populated by a bunch of British retards.

Edited by cakeraturu on 10/12/2015 at 15:02

Ford Fiesta - DMF fitted yes or no? - skidpan

cakeraturu

elekie&a/c doctor gave you the perfect answer in the first post but you saw fit to insult him and others.

Personally i think there is only one retard on this thread.

Perhaps you should crawl back under a rock.

Congratulations again. I've noticed the change in username on the thread. Was your original account suspended or blocked by the admins ?

Ever wondered WHY ? Although that would require the slightest amount of self-awareness, so it's probably far beyond you. So I'll help you out with a likely reason below.

It's becauser you're a bit of a nutter, with no self-control. You think it makes you 'cool' or 'well hard' to attack people onlne, and that others will be impressed.

Whereas in reality,yes, they're laughing - but at you.

Edited by RobJP on 10/12/2015 at 15:22

I am having an argument with myself!

Some wit seems to have found a way of 'spoofing' posters names and IDs on here.

Shame they can't use their immense knowledge to help out the original poster to find the answer to their question.

Ford Fiesta - DMF fitted yes or no? - Avant

So sorry this has happened, Rob: Black van man simply changed his nom de clavier to - RobJP (with a dash in front). I've disabled the account.

If you see this, Black van man, you had a helpful answer originally fron elekie - he is extremely knowledgeable and if he doesn't know the answer to the question, I doubt if any of the rest of us do. This forum is not an official technical helpline: we are simply people who have an interest in motoring and try to help each other. I really don't see what else you expect us to do.

Ford Fiesta - DMF fitted yes or no? - jc2

You don't need to talk to a dealer-enter the Vin into Ford Etis-that will give you a partial build spec-you can continue and get the WHOLE build spec.Just type ETIS into a search programme.