What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
speeding in France: help! - pmh
Probably nothing at this point in time. However there are stories of 'hot lists' being held by police at ports, altho since you appear to be back in the uk you are safe at the moment. (It may take time for the list to be updated). The French police have enough to deal with at the moment.

+50% could get you into real trouble tho, temporary arrest and withdrawal of driving licence for foreigners is not unheard of!

If you are a regular traveller and it is a company car, I would look at swapping cars with somebody else for your next trip.

--

pmh (was peter)

speeding in France: help! - Robbie
Don't worry about it as they don't bother about English drivers just yet. I was caught by one last April and I haven't heard anything. I returned from France at the end of June and went back at the beginning of August, and I wasn't stopped at the port.

The gendarmes were operating some kind of camera when I was there in September, and they never picked me up, so I wasn't on their database - if it was a numberplate camera.